Today, we are sharing an in-depth guide on installing Unofficial Lineage Os On Moto X 2nd Gen. (2014) Android 7.1.1.If you are a Moto X 2nd Gen user den this is the perfect place for you.
In this guide, we are going to share How you can install cm 14.1 in Moto X. Moto X 2nd Gen has really good specs as it is launched in September 2014, it comes with 2 GB Ram and 16/32 GB internal it can be expanded to 128 GB. Moto X 5.2 inch HD display, it has all the basic sensors( Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, temperature). It has not good battery backup 2300mAh.
Now there is an Unofficial Lineage Os 14.1 ROM available for Moto X 2nd Gen which is based On Android 7.1.1 Nougat is available for Lineage Os. You can now update Moto X to Android 7.1.1 Nougat via Unofficial LOS 14.1. Follow this guide to Download and Install Unofficial Lineage Os On Moto X (2014)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Moto X (2014).
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Now follow the guide given below to safely Install Unofficial LOS 14.1 On Moto X (2014) (Android 7.1.1)
Lineage Os 14.1 For Moto X (2014) → Download Link
STEPS TO Install Unofficial Lineage Os 14.1 For Moto X (2014) (Android 7.1.1 Nougat)
Warning- The device’s warranty will be void.
Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP.
- Download the LOS 14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file and transfer it onto your Moto X using your data cable.
- Reboot your Moto X into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to Flash Unofficial Lineage Os On Moto X 2014 How to Install custom ROM Via Recovery Mod.
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Note:- First boot may take a while. No need to panic if you followed the steps correctly. If you did face any issues then let us know in the comments section below I will try to reply as fast as I can.
Good going! You’ve now learned How to Download and Install Unofficial Lineage Os 14.1 For Moto X. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favorite feature in the newest build on Lineage Os 14.1 built off of Android 7.1 Nougat!