Here in this guide, you will learn How to Download & manually Flash / Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow D85130D Firmware On T-Mobile LG G3 model number D851.We are going to share both KDZ and Zip version of the Official Firmware Update so that you can install it using LGUP (KDZ) or TWRP (Zip).Don’t worry just follow the step by step guide given below to Update your T-Mobile LG G3 to Official Android Marshmallow 6.0 D85130D.
If you have a T-mobile LG G3, then there is an awesome news for you guys.Lg has started rolling out latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 Update for T-Mobile LG G3.The update will be available via OTA.If your device’s bootloader is locked or your device is not rooted then you will receive this marshmallow update via OTA.And the OTA Update will be available very soon.To Check whether the Update is available or not , navigate to Settings >> About device >> Software Update >> Check for updates
But if your device is rooted or it’s bootloader is locked then you are not going to get any official update.You have to manually Flash the Android 6.0 Marshmallow D85130D Firmware OnT-Mobile LG G3.You can do that by flashing the Zip version of the firmware via TWRP recovery or KDZ version of the firmware via LGUP Flash tool.
There are loads of extra customization and optimization features added to this latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow update.You will get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life with this latest update.Now follow the steps to Safely Flash Android 6.0 Marshmallow D85130D Firmware On T-Mobile LG G3
Note: This update is only for T-Mobile LG G3 model number D851 , so don’t try on other variant of LG G3
- Download Official CM13 ROM For T-Mobile LG G3
- LG G3 Official Marshmallow Flashable ROM ZIPs Android 6.0 (International Unlocked)
Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow D85130D Firmware On T-Mobile LG G3
Download LG USB Drivers
How To Flash / Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow D85130D Firmware On T-Mobile LG G3
Method -1 ) Flash the Firmware via LGUP (KDZ)
- Download the KDZ Version of the firmware
- Download and install LG USB drivers
- Now download & Install the LGUP flash tool on your PC
- Now follow the guide to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow D85130D Firmware OnT-Mobile LG G3 (Using LGUP Tool).Guide > How To Flash / Install LG Stock Firmware (ROMs) With LGUP Flash Tool
Method -2) Flash the Firmware via TWRP recovery
- Download and transfer the .Zip version of the firmware to the internal memory of your device
- Boot your device into recovery mode
- Take a nandroid backup.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Now follow the guide to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow D85130D Firmware OnT-Mobile LG G3 via TWRP recovery.Guide > How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below. 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.