Vernee released Android 7.0 Nougat update for Vernee Thor. Vernee Thor is the first smartphone released from the vernee lab. The is an Official Nougat update is rolling out via OTA in phase wise manner.You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. To check the update Go to Settings –> About Phone Section –> Software Update. Many users reported that they still not received the OTA update, so we are providing the Nougat OTA file for Vernee Thor with that you can manually install Android 7.0 Nougat on Vernee Thor.
Already many smartphone users are tasting the sweetness of Android Nougat with includes OnePlus 3, OnePlus 3T, Htc One M9, LG G5, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Moto G4 Plus, Huawei Mate 8, and many more devices. This sweet update is loaded with many bug fixes, Performance improvements and the pack of Android Nougat features like Multi-Window Mode, Improved Notifications, Doze, Seamless update, Vulkan API, Settings UI and much more. Below you can download the Android Nougat Update and install it.
If your device is rooted or you have installed any custom ROM then you might not receive OTA update. But you can install it manually by downloading OTA zip file. Of course, this update is based on Android 7.0 Nougat version, but the latest version is but at least this is Android 7.1.1 and Android 7.1.2 is on its way, but something is better than nothing.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your Device while following this tutorial, Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is for the Vernee Thor.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Follow all the steps correctly or you may brick your device.
Steps to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Vernee Thor
- Download the Android 7.0 Nougat OTA zip file for Vernee Thor from the download section above
- Save the downloaded zip file in internal storage.
- Now navigate to Setting –> About Phone –> wireless update, click on the three-dot menu on the top right corner, and select “Local updates”
- Choose “internal storage” and then select the ROM file.
- Now click on “install now” and “OK” in the POP box to update.
- Wait until the process finish.
If you have updated your device to Nougat, then let us know your feedback in the comment section below.
I’ve just update my vernee thor, everything work fine