Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On Bluboo D1 | Android 8.0 Oreo Update: Bluboo launched the latest smartphone from the company which was named as the Bluboo D1. This smartphone was also launched as the flagship smartphone with an entry-level price as the smartphone was launched at $80 whereas it has the specifications that can be found on any $400 smartphone.
In terms of the Bluboo D1’s software updates is concerned, we have known that the smartphone is running Android 7.0 Nougat update which was released last month. However, the latest version of Android has been released by Google and has been named as Android 8.0 Oreo. The update has not been available to devices other than Nexus and Pixels and it is not confirmed to get the update on Bluboo D1.
However, you can still update to the latest version of Android for your smartphone as the LineageOS 15 ROMs are coming for most of the devices and the Bluboo D1 will also get its build of LineageOS 15 very soon. We have attached the guide down below so that you can take a look at the steps to be performed in order to do this update.
The Lineage OS is the new form of CyanogenMod which was the most used and Popular Android Custom ROM.Lineage OS 15 is based On Android 8.0 Oreo Source Code and Comes with all the Android 8.0 Oreo features like Picture in Picture mode, split-screen mode and better battery optimization.
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Download LineageOS 15.0 for Bluboo D1 (Coming Soon)
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
How to Install Lineage OS 15 On Bluboo D1 | Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.