Resurrection Remix on Pixel XL: Resurrection Remix for Pixel XL is now available to download. Pixel XL is the latest release from Google, one of the trending smartphones in the year 2016-2017. Resurrection Remix is packed with all Android 7.1.1 Nougat features. This ROM is based on Lineage OS, DU, Omni, Slim and pack of RR codes. Resurrection Remix ROM makes your phone more flexible which includes performance improvements and power packed with new features.
Resurrection Remix ROM on Pixel XL includes all Android 7.1.1 features like Enable/Disable Navbar, Double Tap To sleep navbar, -Navbar Button Customization smart bar, Brightness Slider, SuperUser Indicator Switch, Carrier Label options, Clock Customizations, Battery Bar customization, Custom Logos, App Sidebar, Tile Animations, Custom Animations, Gestures Anywhere Feature, Pie Trigger, Recents Panel customization, LockScreen customization, Advanced Reboot Menu, SystemUI Tuner and many more exciting features included. In this article, we will guide you how to install Resurrection Remix on Pixel XL.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This ROM is for Pixel XL devices only.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Gapps are included in this ROM
Steps to Install Resurrection Remix on Pixel XL
- Download the Resurrection Remix ROM file and transfer it onto your Pixel XL Device using your data cable.
- Unlock bootloader of Pixel XL. Guide How to Unlock Bootloader on Pixel XL
- Install TWRP on Pixel XL. Guide How to Install TWRP on Pixel XL (Official)
- Reboot your Pixel XL device into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Once you are in Recovery Mode follow this guide to flash Resurrection Remix on Pixel XL. Guide How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery on Pixel XL
- Reboot your smartphone.