Download/Install Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017 Stock Firmware/ROM (All Version): The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017 is another successor Galaxy Tab A series. Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017 is a budget-friendly Android tablet, it comes with an 8-inch display with a resolution of 1280×800 pixels. Inside, it is loaded with 2GB of RAM, 16GB storage (expandable) coupled with the 1.4Ghz processor. In terms of optics, it comes with the 8MP primary rear camera with F / 1.9 aperture and 5MP selfie shooter with F / 2.2 aperture. The Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017 comes with Android 7.1 Nougat out of the box.
When we try to access the root on our device, sometimes we may end up having the bricked device which no longer starts properly or gets stuck in boot screen or boot loop or it won’t turn on completely. This is the very common issue for every Android smartphone, but it can be fixed easily by installing the Stock firmware. Using the firmware, which is known as Samsung stock ROM, it contains the OS and everything software, by flashing this ROM you can easily set your Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017 to factory reset condition. In this article, we will guide you how to Install Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017 Stock Firmware/ROM.
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017 Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.