Xiaomi released Xiaomi Mi 10i with 108MP primary sensor as an affordable smartphone in the Indian market. From the initial impression, the images coming out from the rear sensors of the device looks very promising. But when it comes to image optimization no app comes close to Google camera or Gcam. So if you are planning to buy Xiaomi Mi 10i, you should check out latest Google camera 8.1 (Gcam) for the device.
The Google Camera app is known for its close to real images, awesome depth effect, better colour contrast, saturation level, better brightness level, Night Sight mode, HDR+ enhanced mode, Astrophotography mode, improved app interface, etc.
While there is Portrait mode with focus slider, Lens Blur Google Lens, Video Stabilization, PhotoSphere mode, RAW image support, Slow Motion video recording, AR Stickers, and more. We definitely want to mention some of the well-known developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, Urnyx05, etc to port the Google Camera APK files for most of the Android devices from the Google Pixel models accordingly. Additionally, we’ve shared the Gcam 8.0 APK for the Xiaomi Mi 10i model.
About Xiaomi Mi 10i
The Xiaomi Mi 10i comes equipped with a 6.67-inch IPS LCD panel with 1080×2400 pixels resolution. The phone is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G (8nm) coupled with 6/8GB of RAM and up to 128 GB of onboard storage (UFS 2.2). It supports microSD card expansion.
The device runs Android 10 over the top of MIUI 12 out of the box. The Xiaomi Mi 10i features a Quad rear camera setup (108+8+2+2MP). There is a single 16-megapixel camera on the front side which resides under the punch hole cut out. The phone is driven by a 4820mAh battery with support of 33W fast charging. It sports a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Download Google Camera 8.1 (Gcam APK) For Xiaomi Mi 10i
- GCam_user_6beta3.201224.0107build-8.1.101.apk [recommended – credit: Arnova8G2 (Beta)]
- Google Camera 8.0 (MGC_8.0.018_BSG.apk)
- Google Camera 7.3.018 APK
- GCam 7.3.021 APK
- GCam by Arnova8G2
- Google Camera Go
Steps to Install Google Camera on Android Devices (Gcam)
- Click on the Download links of the Google Camera APK file and Install it.
- If you’re installing an APK file for the first time, then enable the Unknown Sources option from the device Settings then search for Unknown sources. Now allow the app (the app where you downloaded the app, like Chrome or another browser)
Compatible Devices and Requirement
- The apk will work on Xiaomi Mi 10i
- Will work with phones with the camera2 API enabled
NOTE: If Camera2api is not enabled, enable it by using the following build.prop (works on few devices)
- Newer Android versions are compatible (all features work) with newer Gcam MODs
- If using Custom ROM, must have Gapps.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.