Download/Install Android 8.1 Oreo On Galaxy S5 Mini ( kminilte) [Resurrection Remix v6.0.0]: Galaxy S5 Mini is an entry budget smartphone from the South Korean manufacturer which was launched in July 2014.It has a 4.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels.The device is powered by 1.4GHz quad-core CPU coupled with 1.5GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 64GB via a microSD card.It runs Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box and houses a 2100 non-removable battery.The device sports an 8-megapixel main and a 2.1-megapixel front camera for selfies.
The best thing about Android is the customization options it has.Users can root their device to use them to their fullest potential.Once a device is rooted, you can install Custom MODs, Kernels and ROMs.There are tons of Custom ROMs available for Android devices Like Carbon ROM, crDroid, Resurrection and Lineage Os.Users can update their old devices to the newest version of Androids which are not officially supported.
Your device should have root access and TWRP recovery should also be installed to install this latest ROM. The download links and installation procedure is given with this article please read through. With the Android 8.1 ROM, you will also need to download the latest Gapps supported by Android 8.1 Oreo to have the full experience.
But remember these are initial releases so may have some bugs but in future updates, everything will be fixed.So if you are interested, you can install this ROM on your device by following this guide.We have left some steps for you to be able to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 On Galaxy S5 Mini (Android 8.1 Oreo ROM)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Galaxy S5 Mini only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (rooted users) and How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Steps To Install Android 8.1 Oreo On Galaxy S5 Mini [Resurrection Remix v6.0.0]
- Download the ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your Galaxy S5 Mini using your data cable.
- Reboot your Galaxy S5 Mini into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on your device How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on Galaxy S5 Mini. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favourite feature in the newest build of the ROM which is built off of Android 8.1 Oreo!