[Android 8.1 Oreo] Install Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 On Moto E 2015: If you are the user of Moto E 2015 then here is very good news for you as this device is now getting latest ResurrectionRemix V6.0.0 ROM support. This ROM based on the latest Android Oreo 8.1 altogether this ROM came with amazing UI and have very amazing features itself. This is not a stock android oreo 8.1 update but the features and UI are almost same.
Motorola Moto E 2015 (3G) is one of the best entry level android phone available in the market.The phone has some awesome price tag with some great features and specs.All Motorola new gen android phones have a very clean and simple skin of android so they always receive the latest Android update very fast.
Since the launch of this device, Moto E 2015 always be the top priority for the developers as whenever a custom ROM released then no doubt Moto E 2015 will be the first device to get the support.But remember these are initial releases so may have some bugs but in future updates, everything will be fixed.So if you are interested, you can install this ROM on your device by following this guide.We have left some steps for you to be able to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 On Moto E 2015 (Android 8.1 Oreo ROM)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Moto E 2015 only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (rooted users) and How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Steps To Install Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 On Moto E 2015
- Download the ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your Moto E 2015using your data cable.
- Reboot your Moto E 2015 into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on Galaxy S7 Edge How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on Moto E 2015. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favourite feature in the newest build of CyanogenMod 14.1 built off of Android 8.1 Oreo!