Download/Install Android 8.1 Oreo On Xiaomi Redmi 4X [InvictaOS-8.1.0 ROM]: Xiaomi Redmi 4X is a mid-range budget smartphone from the Chinese manufacturer.The phone has a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels.The device is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor paired with 2GB of RAM.It sports a 13-megapixel primary and 5-megapixel front cameras.The phone comes with 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB.Redmi 4X runs Android MIUI 8 out of the box and houses a 4100mAh non removable battery.
Your device should have root access and TWRP recovery should also be installed to install this latest ROM. The download links and installation procedure is given with this article please read through. With the Android 8.1 ROM, you will also need to download the latest Gapps supported by Android 8.1 Oreo to have the full experience.
But remember these are initial releases so may have some bugs but in future updates, everything will be fixed.So if you are interested, you can install this ROM on your device by following this guide.We have left some steps for you to be able to learn How to Download and Install InvictaOS-8.1.0 ROM On Xiaomi Redmi 4X (Android 8.1 Oreo ROM)
Check Out Our Full ROM List > Best Custom ROMs For Xiaomi Redmi 4x | Oreo and Nougat (Battery Life + Performance)[/mks_pullquote]
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Xiaomi Redmi 4X only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (rooted users) and How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Steps To Install Android 8.1 Oreo On Xiaomi Redmi 4X [InvictaOS-8.1.0 ROM]
- Download the ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your Xiaomi Redmi 4X using your data cable.
- Reboot your Xiaomi Redmi 4X into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on your device How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on Xiaomi Redmi 4X. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favourite feature in the newest build of the ROM which is built off of Android 8.1 Oreo!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.