Download/Install Resurrection Remix Oreo On Huawei Honor 9 (Android 8.1) | RR V6.0.0: Honor 9 comes equipped with a large 5.15-inches display 1080P HD Screen.It is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor coupled with 4/6GB of RAM.It has 64/128GB internal memory.It sports 12MP/8MP rear and front shooting camera respectively.It houses a Non-removable Li-Po 3200 mAh battery.Now you can easily Update Huawei Honor 9 to Android 8.1 Oreo by installing Resurrection Remix v6.0.0
Finally, the latest Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 has been released for many smartphones.The latest build is based on Android 8.1 Oreo which is the latest Android version.Now Huawei Honor 9 (codenamed: stf) has started getting the Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 Custom ROM.If you are a Huawei Honor 9 user then you can Update Huawei Honor 9 To Android 8.1 Oreo Via Resurrection Remix v6.0.0.
Your device should have root access and TWRP recovery should also be installed to install this latest ROM. The download links and installation procedure is given with this article please read through. With the Android 8.1 ROM, you will also need to download the latest Gapps supported by Android 8.1 Oreo to have the full experience.
But remember these are initial releases so may have some bugs but in future updates, everything will be fixed.So if you are interested, you can install this ROM on your device by following this guide.We have left some steps for you to be able to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix Oreo On Huawei Honor 9 (Android 8.1)
Related Post: Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Honor 9 (126.96.36.1991) | Official
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Huawei Honor 9 only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (rooted users) and How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
- Resurrection Remix Oreo ROM (Unofficial) | Uploader Credit: surdu_petru
- UnOfficial GApps For 8.1 ROMs
Steps To Install Resurrection Remix Oreo On Huawei Honor 9 (Android 8.1)
- Download the ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your Huawei Honor 9 using your data cable.
- Reboot your Huawei Honor 9 into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on your device How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on Huawei Honor 9. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favourite feature in the newest build of RR v6.0.0 built off of Android 8.1 Oreo!