Here we share step by step guide On How To Install TWRP Recovery & Root LG G5 model number H850 European Variant.Here we will be using Fastboot commands to install the TWRP recovery then we can flash the SuperSu root pack to get LG G5 rooted.It is a very simple guide.Just follow the given steps to How To Root LG G5 H850 & Install TWRP Recovery
LG G5 is the world’s first premium modular phone.It is the successor to the LG G4.It comes with a new all metal body and a modular design.The device is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor coupled with 4Gb of RAM.It features a 16 MP rear camera.It sports a 5.3-inch quad-HD screen and a micro SD card slot for memory expansion.
The Good news is that now TWRP recovery is available for LG G5 H850 Europian variant.That means if you have a Europian LG G5, then you can install the TWRP recovery by using simple fastboot commands and then get root access on your device by flashing the SuperSu root package via TWRP recovery
Note [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Make sure that your LG G4 H850’s bootloader is unlocked.If not then follow this guide > How To Unlock Bootloader On European LG G5 (H850)[symple_box color=”gray” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]Related Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Install TWRP Recovery & Root T-Mobile LG G5 H830 [/symple_box]
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your LG G5 H850 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- The Bootloader must be unlocked.
- Take a backup of your important data
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your PC .Guide > Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows
- Now Enable Developer option.Go to Settings –> About phone –> tap Build number seven times to enable “Developer options”
How To Install TWRP Recovery & Root LG G5 H850
Step By Step Guide
→Read the Pre-Requirements
- First Download TWRP 3.0.2 Recovery for LG G5 H850
Follow this guide to Install TWRP recovery On LG G5 H850 using Fastboot commands.Guide > How to Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot On Any Android Device
Now you can Root LG G5 H850 by flashing the SuperSu File using TWRP recovery
How to Safely Root LG G5 H850
- Download the SuperSu.zip root file and put it in internal memory of your device
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery mode (Just switch off your device and the press volume down and power button simultaneously for 5 sec and then leave it to boot into recovery mode)
- Now follow the guide to Flash SuperSu Via TWRP to root your LG G5 H850.Guide > How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
- Done!!!Your device is now rooted
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.