If you are a Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G user running Android 7.0 Nougat then we have a good news for you as an unofficial TWRP Recovery is available for the device.Now users can install TWRP and Root Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G On Nougat.Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro J730G users have to install TWRP Recovery first using Odin then they can gain root access by flashing the Magisk or superSu.Follow the given guide carefully to gain Root on Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G On Android Nougat
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro is a mid-range Android smartphone which was launched in June 2017. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 401 pixels per inch Touchscreen Display.Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 processor paired with 3GB of RAM.It has 64GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD.The Galaxy J7 Pro sports a 13-megapixel primary camera on the back and a 13-megapixel front selfie camera.It houses a large 3600 mAh Non-removable battery.Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro comes with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box
As we all know that all the Galaxy devices are very developer friendly.Most of the Galaxy devices with unlockable bootloader get unofficial or official TWRP recovery in few months and Galaxy J7 Pro is no different.Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G has now received unofficial TWRP 3.1.1-1 recovery thanks to tienquynh93
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
- 1 What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
- 2 Warning:
- 3 Pre-Requisites:
- 4 Downloads:
- 5 How To Install TWRP and Root Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G On Android Nougat
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device.You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.Follow the step by step careful to get your device rooted without any issues.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC. (check download section below)
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
- Install Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G USB Drivers.
- Download TWRP Recovery for Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G: twrp_3.1.1_1_sm-j730gm_25817.tar
How To Install TWRP and Root Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G On Android Nougat
If you want to root your device then you have to install TWRP via Odin then you can flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get root access.We recommend Magisk method
Installing TWRP On Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G
- Download & install Odin Flash tool on your PC
- Make Sure Samsung USB Drivers are installed on your PC.
- Download the TWRP File For your device from the download section above (Download according to your model)
- Now Follow this guide to Flash TWRP Recovery OnGalaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G >
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide.Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
#1 Using SuperSu | Root Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G (Not Tested)
- Download the latest SuperSu.zip (use the supersu from the download section)
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk | Root Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G (Recomended)
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G successfully
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone, If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Thank You For Visiting US!!!!!