Now Official CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 For Oppo Find 7A & 7S is available to download.These two Oppo smartphones, Oppo 7A and Oppo 7s become the first two Oppo phone to get official CyanogenMod 13 ROM. So if you want to get the official CM13 android marshmallow on any of these two devices, follow the guide below on Download & Flash / Install Official CM13 For Oppo Find 7A & 7S
This is an official Nightly and is released today by Team CM.The ROM is not tested by any users.We highly recommend taking a nandroid backup before trying this ROM.
The ROM is based On android 6.0 Marshmallow.The ROM is an official ROM & is developed by Team CyanogenMod.So it is safe to use.It is currently in Nightly that means there will be few bugs present but don’t worry you will receive updates every day which will fix those bugs.
- Download Official CM13 ROM For Moto G 3G / 4G 1st Gen
- Download Official CM13 ROM For Nexus 6 (Shamu)
So if you have any of these two devices (Oppo 7A or Oppo 7s) then this is the time to flash CyanogenMod 13.Follow the guide below to Safely Flash / Install Official CM13 For Oppo Find 7A & 7S
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin this process
How to Safely Install / Flash Official CM13 ROM For Moto G 3G / 4G 1st Gen
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Oppo 7A or Oppo 7s while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Your device’s bootloader must be unlocked
- The latest version of a custom recovery (CWM or TWRP) should be installed on your phone.
- Take a proper backup (Nandroid ROM Backup) of all the important data
- Check the battery level of your phone, it should be charged at least about 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
- This is Only For Oppo 7A and 7s
Download Official CM13 For Oppo Find 7A & 7S
- First Of all download Both CM13 and Gapps Files to your PC (download the right ROM for your device 7A or 7s)
- Then connect your device to the PC via USB
- Transfer both the Zip files to the internal memory of your device
- Now boot your device to Recovery Mode
- Once in recovery mode, flash CM13 ROM and Gapps 6.0 Via Custom recovery (Install Section)
- Then Clear cache and Clear Data.
- Reboot your device from Recovery Main menu (Press Reboot System)
- Done!!!Your device (oppo 7S or 7A) should now have Official CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM 13 (Android Marshmallow 6.0)
For detailed help on installation visit this post–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
*If your Oppo Device is already in CyanogenMod ROM then don’t dirty Flash
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.