Here we are sharing a detailed guide to Install Lineage OS 17 On OnePlus 6 | Android 10 (enchilada) as the ROM is made available for the device. Oneplus 6T has already received Lineage Os 17 ROM and now the OnePlus 6 joins the list. You can download the ROM and flash Lineage OS 17 build directly via TWRP recovery If you are a OnePlus 6 user then you should try out the unofficial Lineage OS 17 On OnePlus 6. We are thankful to Recognized Xda Member LuK1337 for the ROM.
The Oneplus 6 is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 845 SoC coupled with 6 or 8GB RAM. It also has a 256GB storage option. This is the first OnePlus device to have a notch on top of the display. The CPU is clocked at 2.4GHz which is an octa-core processor (Snapdragon 845 SoC).
The OnePlus 6 features a 6.28-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display. OnePlus sports dual rear cameras, a combination of 20MP and 16MP sensors. Both the back camera has an aperture of 1.7. Thanks to this wide aperture, low light photos will come great. The OnePlus 6 runs Android 8.1(Oxygen OS) Oreo out of the box and houses a 3300mAh non-removable battery
Lineage OS 17 Features | Android 10 Features
Now let’s talk about Lineage OS 17 features and the release date. The official release date of Lineage OS 17.0 is unknown. But the ROM will have all the Android 10 features as it will be based on Android 10 source code. It will have a totally new UI like Android 10 and the most hyped feature of Android 10 system-wide force dark theme will also be available on the ROM
- A system-wide dark mode
- Smart Reply for all messaging apps.
- New easy sharing menu.
- Quicker access to settings.
- A standard depth format.
- Overhauled permissions.
- Wi-Fi sharing via QR codes
- Focus Mode
As Lineage OS 17 is based On Android 10’s Source code, it has all the latest Android Oreo features and in addition to that Lineage OS also has some extra customization features.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 17 On OnePlus 6.
How to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 17 On OnePlus 6 | Android 10
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Official Lineage OS 17 Based on Android Pie. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.