Download and Install Pixel Experience Android 10 On Xiaomi Mi Note 3 (Android Q ROM) || codename: Jason: The Xiaomi Mi Note 3 was released in 2017 with Android 7.1 Nougat and we are sure that the device won’t be getting the official Android 10 Q update, so users have to install third-party custom ROMs to try Android 10 Q on their device at least for now.
Luckily the device has been getting great support from the developer’s community. We great news for Xiaomi Mi Note 3 users. Now there is an unofficial but fully functional PixelExperience Android 10 ROM available for the device. So if you own a Xiaomi Mi Note 3, then you can update it to Android 10 Q.
Now, the Android 10 Q version can be installed on the smartphone via the Pixel Experience ROM which is a custom ROM that is very close to stock and it is based on AOSP. Talking about the Android 10 Q update for Android, this version has been released by Google and the final stable update has been rolled out by Google to the Pixel devices as well as some newer project treble supported devices.
We would like to thank EnesSastim, Senior Member over Xda for developing and sharing the Android 10 Q-based Pixel Experience ROM For Xiaomi Mi Note 3. According to the developer, the ROM is very stable and can be used as a daily driver. Now follow the guide to Install Pixel Experience Android 10 On Xiaomi Mi Note 3 (Android 9.0). If you want more information about the ROM, then visit the official Xda thread here
- Video Playback
- SELinux is Permissive
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Pixel Experience Android 10 On your Moto
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
Download Pixel Experience Android 10 On Xiaomi Mi Note 3
- Download Pixel Experience Android 10 ROM
- Download Official GApps For Pixel Experience Android 10 ROMs
Steps To Install Pixel Experience Android 10 On Xiaomi Mi Note 3 | Android 10 Q Update
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery (Version 3.2.1 or Higher) installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link and extract them
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery
- Take a nandroid backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now return to the main menu of TWRP and wipe cache, data, and system before flashing the ROM
- In order to Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe. (Don’t select the internal storage)
- Now return to the main menu of TWRP again and install the ROM which is just a system image.
- Go to Install -> Install Zip -> select the ROM Zip file
- Next flash the Gapps file like custom ROMs
- Last but not least, flash Magisk (optional) if you want to root (not recommended as all devices have different methods)
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Pixel Experience ROM Based on Android 10 Q. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.