Download/Install PixysOS On Moto G5 (Android 10 Q) || codename: cedric: Today, in this post, we will be discussing custom ROMs and how any Moto G5 user can download and install PixysOS on their device.
Just like many other Custom ROMs, PixysOS is also based on Android Open Source Project commonly known as AOSP. This ROM is a great blend of performance and features. The community of this Custom ROM is very active and the support is also top-notch.
The Moto G5 is an excellent device which was launched in February 2017. It comes with a 5.0-inch IPS LCD display screen with full HD resolution of 1920x1080p. It is powered by a powerful Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 Quad Core 1.4GHz Cortex-A53 processor, Adreno 505 GPU coupled with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM storage capacity.
It runs Android 7.0 Nougat (upgradable to Android 8.0). It houses a removable 2800mAh Li-Ion battery. It sports a 13.0 MP rear camera and a 5.0 MP front camera. It also has a fingerprint scanner mounted on the front side, Wi-Fi, GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth v4.2, and more.
Best Custom ROMs List > Moto G5 Custom ROMs Collection | Android 10 based
What is Custom ROMs On Android?
Custom ROMs are based on Official Android source codes which are customized or developed by developers or a community of developers. Custom ROMs come with loads of extra customizations which makes them unique and popular among the android lovers. Remember, Custom ROMs are not provided by OnePlus or other mobile vendors but are developed and maintained by the community and its contributors.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install PixysOS On Moto G5.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
Download PixysOS For Moto G5
Steps To Install PixysOS On Moto G5 | Android 10 Q Update
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into thelatest Android
If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.