If you own a Masstel N400 and for some reason looking for the stock firmware for the device, then you landed on the right page. Here we will be sharing the direct link from where you can get the official flash file of Masstel N400 and later flash it via supported flashing tool.
The official Stock Firmware / Flash File of Masstel N400 is now available for download. You just need to ask for the permission to download the file. We are sharing a step by step guide to install the Masstel N400 Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Masstel N400 Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
The Masstel N400 is powered by a Spreadtrum CPU (SPD) which is a mid-range CPU. The firmware is for Spreadtrum version. The firmware is around 344 MB so we recommend having stable wifi while downloading the firmware. This ROM can be flashed using SPD Flash Tool. The Official stock firmware file name Masstel_N400_25022016_SPD.zip. It is based on Android Os.
Install Official Stock ROM On Masstel N400 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Masstel N400 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Masstel N400
- [Download] List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Download Android P Themed ROM For Any Android (Dot Os 2.3)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download Masstel N400 Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Masstel N400 Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Masstel N400
- First, Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool (SPD Tool) on your computer.
- Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe. (ResearchDownload)
- Once Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer
- Once your Smartphone is connected successfully to the PC, click on the Load Packed (Port) Button and add the .pac file (Stock ROM (.pac) Version).
- After adding .pac ROM file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- This will start the downloading and flashing process and between the process, your device will restart many times.
- You will see Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, once the flashing is completed. Done!!
- You have successfully flashed the stock firmware with SPD Tool. Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware to confirm that.