Steps To Unlock Bootloader Of Nokia 7 Plus: Like all other Nokia devices, Nokia 7 Plus which was recently released smartphone comes with an unlockable bootloader. If you are a Nokia 7 Plus user then we have a great news for you. An Xda Senior Member named hikari_calyx has posted a guide on Xda about the unlocking process.
The all new Nokia 7 Plus was launched in February 2018. It comes equipped with a large 6.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Nokia 7 Plus is powered by Octa-core Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. It has 64GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. Nokia 7 Plus sports Dual 12MP Camera with phase detection autofocus on the rear side and a 16MP front camera with autofocus. Nokia 7 Plus runs on Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box and it will be updated to Android 8.1 and Android 9.0 in coming months. It houses a Non-removable Li-Ion 3800 mAh battery with Fast charging support.
If you are new to rooting, then you should know that Unlocking bootloader of an android device is the first and most important step in android rooting process. First users have to unlock the bootloader, then they can install TWRP recovery via Commands. Once TWRP is installed, root can be gained by flashing the supersu or magisk via TWRP recovery.
Rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Nokia 7 Plus while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure you have installed Nokia drivers on your PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Nokia 7 Plus
- First, enable ‘USB debugging and OEM Unlock’ option from setting> developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Install the ADB and fastboot drivers and then restart if you already have the driver installed then skip this step.
- Now follow this guide on Xda to unlock the bootloader on Nokia 7.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.