Guide: Here we share How to Unlock Bootloader On ZTE Axon 7.Now you can easily Unlock Bootloader On ZTE Axon 7 by using the fastboot commands like other android devices.
ZTE has recently released it’s flagship device the ZTE Axon 7 and it has already become very popular among tech guys because of its great speakers, features, and price.Many users already wanted to root the device but as you guys know you can’t root any android device without unlocking the bootloader.So users have to Unlock Bootloader On ZTE Axon 7 before trying to root the ZTE Axon 7 or any other android device.
The unlocking process is similar to that of Motorola and Sony.Users have to inform their support team that they want to unlock the bootloader and they will guide you to do that and this is the official way.but if you don’t want this then you have to follow an unofficial way.This is safe to use.
There is an OTA update leaked on the internet which enables bootloader unlock on ZTE Axon 7. The ZTE Axon 7 ‘s leaked OTA only patches the files required to allow fastboot oem unlockcommand to unlock bootloader on the device.It is basically the same on all android device.But you need yo install the 20B OTA update first on your ZTE Axon 7, before installing the leaked OTA which enables the bootloader unlocking[symple_box color=”green” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]Root and TWRP Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Root ZTE Axon 7 and Install TWRP Recovery [/symple_box]
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your ZTE Axon 7 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin started this process
- Note that this method will delete all your user’s data so first, take a backup of your apps and data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
Now download the files and follow the guide to Unlock bootloader On ZTE Axon 7 [icon name=”chevron-down” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]
Steps to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE Axon 7
First, you need to flash the leaked OTA
- First Go To settings and Check your build number is it 20B or 18B. If it’s 18B, then you need to flash the 20B OTA update on your device.Download the OTA File above and Flash it using ADB Sideload.
- Once you’ve 20B installed on your ZTE Axon 7, sideload the bootloader unlock OTA zip to your device. Get it from the download link above.
- Here is the guide to sideload OTA Update using ADB Sideload.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Install OTA update using ADB Sideload
Once the leaked OTA update is installed, enable USB debugging and OEM Unlock from developer options.
Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
Set Up ADB & Fastboot On Your Computer
Windows [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows
Mac [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
Start Unlocking the booloader of the Phone
- Connect your device to the PC
- And now follow this guide to Unlock Bootloader On ZTE Axon 7 [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot (Only use the command part)
- Once the process is completed, reboot your phone.Done!!!
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.