Here we will be sharing a detailed guide to Safely Unlock the Bootloader On OnePlus 5T.OnePlus 5T is the successor to OnePlus 5 which is one of the best phones of 2017 and Probably the best budget-friendly flagship phone available in the market.OnePlus is planning to launch OnePlus 5T in November this year.Like all other OnePlus devices OnePlus 5T comes with locked bootloader, so here we are with a step by step guide to “Unlock the Bootloader of OnePlus 5T”
OnePlus 5T is the company’s first full body display phone (18:9 ratio) with which OnePlus will join other manufacturers like Samsung, LG and Xiaomi.There are already loads of talking happening about this device in the tech world as OnePlus is famous for reasonably priced flagship devices.Recently, OnePlus 5 appeared in the Chinese benchmarking too “AnTuTu“.
Update:The device is released on 16th of november 2017.As it appeared in AnTuTu, some of its specs and code name were revealed.According to that, OnePlus 5T will also be known as A5010.Now let’s talk about the specification of the device.OnePlus 5T (A5010) may come with Snapdragon 835 chipset coupled with 8GB of RAM. There’s also 128GB of storage in the model listed on AnTuTu. (Image Credit: GIZCHINA)
- 6-inch screen
- 2,560×1,440-pixel resolution with a 18:9 aspect ratio
- 16-megapixel and 20-megapixel dual rear cameras
- Snapdragon 835 processor
- 6GB/8GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of storage
- 3,450mAh battery
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your OnePlus 5T while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin started this process
- Install USB Driver for OnePlus 5T On your PC->Usb Drivers
- First, take a backup of your apps and data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Download and Install ADB and Fastboot On Your PC
Now download the files and follow the guide to Unlock the Bootloader On OnePlus 5T
How To Unlock the Bootloader On OnePlus 5T (SAFEST GUIDE)
Step By Step Guide
- Download and install the OnePlus drivers on your PC (Link is given in the download section above)
- Then Enable USB Debugging and OEM unlock option On Your OnePlus 5T.Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now reboot your device into bootloader.And connect your device with PC or Computer.
- Now Go To The ADB Folder and open Command window there (To Do so, “Shift + Right click” on any empty white space inside the folder and then select “Open command window here” from the context menu)
- Now follow the guide to Unlock bootloader of OnePlus 5T
Note: Only use the command part
- Done!!!Now the Bootloader of your OnePlus 5T is unlocked.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂
Disclaimer: Image used in this pictures are not owned by us.These are the properties of respective owners