We have collected Xiaomi Redmi 7 Stock Firmware. So if you are a Redmi 7 user and looking for Stock Firmware (stock ROM) of the device, then we have landed on the right page. You can download the firmware files from the download section below. We also have given the installation guide which will help users to manually install the firmware
Redmi 7 Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi 7 comes equipped with a 6.26″ (15.9 cm) display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. The device runs Android v9.0 (Pie) out of the box. It is powered by an Octa-core (1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 250 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 250) processor coupled with 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of onboard storage which can be expanded Up to 512 GB via micro sd.
The device sports a dual rear (a 12 MP + 2 MP) camera and an 8 MP front camera. The device houses a 4000 mAh non-removable Li-Polymer battery. The device comes to withAdreno 506 GPU.
About ROMs In Android Ecosystem
Android is an open source platform so it allows users to replace the stock ROM or re-installed the operating system with any compatible third-party ROMs. In computer language, the ROM stands for READ ONLY MEMORY that means you can not edit or delete the ROM. However, when it comes to Android there is a different meaning for the ROM. In Android, it means firmware of the device. Installing ROM on the Android device is as same as installing an operating system on a computer device.
In the Android Ecosystem, there are two types of ROMs or Firmware exists. One is Stock Firmware which is provided by the manufacturer and comes pre-installed with the device and the second one is Custom ROM which is developed by third-party developers or team. Most of the cases, Stock Firmware is more stable compared to the Custom ROMs whereas Custom ROMs provides more features and updates compared to the Stock ROM
Install Official Stock ROM On Xiaomi Redmi 7 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Stock ROM and What are its benefit
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Xiaomi Redmi 7 ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Redmi 7
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Redmi 7
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Redmi 7
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a backup of your device’s data
Redmi 7 Stock Firmware:
|V10.3.1.0.PFLMIXM Recover ROM | Download
V10.2.4.0 – V10.3.1.0 OTA ROM | Download
|Global Stable ROM||9.0|
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device
- Now follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery ROM (zip) guide)
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/how-to-install-stock-firmware-ota-update-zip-files-on-xiaomi-devices/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#5506ce” color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” icon=”icon: paperclip” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Install Stock Firmware OTA Update Zip / Fastboot Files On Xiaomi Devices[/su_button]
Note: Please visit the MIUI forums for more details about the update of Xiaomi Redmi 7
Hope you are clear with the installation guide. If you have any queries please leave a comment below.