Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 has already received the Android 10 beta update and still, there is no news of the stable release. many users haven’t even tested the official Android 10 beta from Asus as it is still in beta version.
Thankfully there is a stable Custom ROM now available which is based on Android 10 and brings all the Android 10 goodies. Here we are talking about the Pixeldust ROM. It provides very close to stock Android experience also known as vanilla Android.
The ROM is very lightweight and fast but has loads of customization features like theming and animations. You can change the style of elements like Navbar, notification icons and loads more.
It also brings some great features like Always-on Display, ambient display, enhanced battery saver and more. For more details about the ROM, please do check the Changelog.
- It’s only compatible with Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 (X01BD)
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Pixeldust ROM On Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2.
How to Install Pixeldust ROM On Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 | Android 10
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Official Pixeldust ROM Based on Android 10. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram