The ZTE Blade GF3 is powered by a Spreadrum SC7731 CPU (SPD) which is a mid-range CPU. The firmware is for Spreadrum version. The firmware is around 664 MB so we recommend having stable wifi while downloading the firmware. This ROM can be flashed using SPD Flash Tool. The Official stock firmware file name ZTE_T320_RUS_V1.0.0_B16_20161122_SPD. It is based on Android Os. If you own a ZTE Blade GF3 and for some reason looking for the stock firmware for the device, then you landed on the right page. Here we will be sharing the direct link from where you can get the official flash file of ZTE Blade GF3 and later flash it via supported flashing tool.
Android is the most used mobile OS in the world. Many users prefer it over iOS because it offers loads of flexibility. It is an Open Source OS means there are loads of developers who build a custom modified version of Android for devices which are known as Custom ROMs. These offers loads of customization compared to stock firmware but some of these are not as stable as the stock ROM. Many users even brick their devices while performing the flashing process.
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Install Official Stock ROM On ZTE Blade GF3 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
ZTE Blade GF3 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: ZTE Blade GF3
- [Download] List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Download Android P Themed ROM For Any Android (Dot Os 2.3)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download ZTE Blade GF3 Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download ZTE Blade GF3 Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On ZTE Blade GF3
- First, Download and extract Spreadrum Upgrade Tool (SPD Tool) on your computer.
- Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe. (ResearchDownload)
- Once Spreadrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer
- Once your Smartphone is connected successfully to the PC, click on the Load Packed (Port) Button and add the .pac file (Stock ROM (.pac) Version).
- After adding .pac ROM file in Spreadrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- This will start the downloading and flashing process and between the process, your device will restart many times.
- You will see Green Passed Message in Spreadrum Upgrade Tool, once the flashing is completed. Done!!
- You have successfully flashed the stock firmware with SPD Tool. Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware to confirm that.