The Official TWRP recovery has been released for ZTE Nubia Z9 Max (codename: nx512j). As the official recovery is now available gaining root with TWRP and magisk or supersu is now possible.
ZTE nubia Z9 Max flaunts a 5.5-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The device is driven by a Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM and 16GB internal memory with expandable storage up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the ZTE nubia Z9 Max comes with 16MP rear camera with LED dual-tone flash and 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery
If you have never rooted your device as you thought rooting is highly complex and unsafe, then all your misconceptions will be quashed in this post. Today, in this post, we are going to tell you all about rooting and how you can root your ZTE Nubia Z9 Max after installing TWRP. Once you have rooted your device, you will have opened up a whole new array of features which will help you play with the interface, make changes to the settings, get rid of the bloatware, upgrade/downgrade the firmware, and more.
What Is TWRP Recovery and Some of its benefits?
TWRP is a custom recovery for Android. It is the most popular Android custom recovery. It replaces the stock recovery On Android devices. It comes with many extra features compared to the stock recovery.
Some Of the benefits Of Having TWRP Recovery
- Users Can Install Custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel via TWRP recovery
- Users can flash system image (.img) file via TWRP recovery.
- You can flash modding zip files
- It is being used to install Xposed Modules
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- Users can root by flashing magisk via TWRP recovery
- You can create nandroid backup via TWRP
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- You can flash Custom Kernel To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data via TWRP recovery.
If you are new to TWRP recovery and rooting then here we first share some facts about Android rooting.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
How To Install Official TWRP Recovery On ZTE Nubia Z9 MaxNote: Before proceeding, make sure that your device’s bootloader is unlocked. You can search on our site for any ZTE device’s bootloader unlocking guide as the process is the same for all ZTE phones.
Downloads with TWRP details
|File Name||TWRP Recovery|
|Version||V3.4.0 and Higher|
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.Check out the link given above to unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- Now download the official TWRP for ZTE Nubia Z9 Max
- Now follow the given guide to Install TWRP Recovery On ZTE Nubia Z9 Max
How to Root ZTE Nubia Z9 Max
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide.Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
Using Magisk (Root ZTE Nubia Z9 Max )
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root ZTE Nubia Z9 Max successfully
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone, If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Thank You For Visiting US!!!!!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.