In this article, you will have a look on the Best Custom ROMs For LG G3 (Android 7.0 / 7.1/7.1.2 Nougat and Android 8.0/8.1 Oro ROMs): The LG G3 still is, undoubtedly the company’s most famous flagship, right after the success of its younger brother – the LG G2. It is true that LG has gotten low in terms of sales these past years, and that’s because nothing could recreate an exciting flagship like the original LG G3. It had one of the best builds around, the power and volume keys to the back which was a really ergonomic design, and a beast of a camera. The T-Mobile variant of the LG G3 is lacking behind in updates, and it is confirmed that there isn’t going to be the Nougat update upcoming to it either.
Well, this is the reason why we were able to create this short article, listing down some of the best Custom ROMs for the LG G3. Do note that this requires root access, an unlocked bootloader, and a custom recovery like TWRP.
The LG G3 is a really popular device when it comes to development, and with top-notch specifications that it holds, there is no denying that custom ROMs are the way to go on this device. Let’s have a look on some of the Best Custom ROMs For LG G3.
About LG G3
LG G3 comes equipped with 5.0-inch touchscreen QHD 2k Display. LG G3 runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat out of the box and powered by 2.46GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor. LG G3 has 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card and has 2 GB RAM.
LG G3 runs on 3000mAh removable battery. The LG G3 features a 13 MP rear camera and 2.1 MP front-facing camera for selfies. Install Resurrection Remix Oreo on LG G3 to unlock more amazing features.
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]New Android 8.0 Oreo Related Updated Posts[/su_heading]
- List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 P)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the following variants of the LG G3 only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong. Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘OEM Unlocking‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Best Custom ROMS FOR LG G3 (Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo and Android 7.0/7.1 Nougat ROMs)
- Resurrection Remix Oreo
- aosp Extended v5.5 (8.1 Oreo)
- crDroidAndroid 4.2 Oreo ROM
- Liquid Remix Oreo (v9.1.0)
- Lineage OS 15.1
- Lineage OS 15
- AOKP > Download Link
- Resurrection Remix > Download Link
- XenonHD > Download Link
- CyanogenMod 14.1 > Download Link
- Pixel-G3-AOSP [13/6/17][ROM][D85x-vs985-ls990-G3DS][7.1.2_r17]
- XenonHD 7.1 [OFFICIAL][7.1.2_r17][D855]
- Unofficial LineageOS for LG G3 Dual Sim Variant
- Team OctOS
- Nimax Rom
- [ROM] [ d85x, ls990, vs985 ] AICP – 12.1 – N 7.1.1_rXx
- Mokee Open Source
More ROMs will be added to this list soon..
ROM Installation Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
[symple_box color=”green” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]
[icon name=”bell-o” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Note: After installing the ROM you need to install the Gapps (Google app).Guide > How To Flash Gapps Using TWRP Recovery
If you have any queries, feel free to leave us a comment down below! 🙂