Here we are with the Stock Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware file of Blackview P2. This guide has been arranged step by step for the ease to follow but doesn’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s importance in this guide if you didn’t follow the guide correctly you can end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Blackview P2 Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
Here is a detailed guide to Install Official Stock Nougat ROM On Blackview P2 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop). The available firmware file name is Blackview_P2_(P2_Blackview_20170619).zip. The Firmware is only compatible with the MediaTek powered variant of the device. The firmware file is based on Android mobile Os. The firmware file is around 1300 MB in size. The firmware is uploaded by firmwareos website.
You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back. We all know that rooting an Android device will allow users to use the device to its full potential but there are few drawbacks like you will lose the warranty and there is always a chance of bricking the device. But by flashing back the stock ROM, you can fix all these issues and will get the warranty back. There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device.
Blackview P2 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Blackview P2
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Blackview P2 ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Blackview P2
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Blackview P2
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Blackview P2
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- [Download] List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Download Android P Themed ROM For Any Android (Dot Os 2.3)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download Blackview P2 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock Nougat ROM On Blackview P2
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/flash-mediatek-stock-roms-sp-flash-tool-mtk-android-smartphones/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#4d45a8″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How to Flash MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool[/su_button]
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.