Download and Install LG Stylus 3 Stock ROM (Firmware) [Back to Stock ROM]: Hello friends! Today, in this post, we are going to discuss how any LG Stylus 3 user can download and install LG Stylus 3 Stock ROM. I’m sure there must have been at least one Android update which wouldn’t have been up to your expectations which is why you would have wanted to revert back to how things were before. You can easily revert back to the factory settings by downloading and installing the stock ROM. While the latest updates come with advanced settings and features but sometimes they do not make your device feel like how it used to so you can easily install Stock ROM (firmware) to go back to the previous firmware settings. Going back to the stock ROM is dangerous as if the user makes any mistakes, they might end up bricking their device. It is essential that they follow a proper guide to help them install the stock ROM.
LG STYLUS 3 is an incredible device which comes with a long list of exciting specifications and features. It sports a 5.7-inch IPS LCD display screen with HD resolution of 1280×720 pixels, a 258PPI density, and 16M colours. It comes with a powerful MediaTek MT6750 Octa Core processor, Mali T860 MP2 GPU, 3 GB RAM, and 16 GB internal storage capacity. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and has a removable Li-Ion 3200mAh battery. Its other features include a fingerprint scanner, Bluetooth v4.1, Wi-Fi, a 13.0 MP primary camera, a 5.0 MP secondary camera, USB On-The-Go, GPS, NFC, and more.
While there are hundreds of guides on the internet which claim to help you install stock ROMs but most of them often tend to confuse the readers. But that’s not the problem one would face in this post. Here, we will first be giving detailed information regarding stock ROMs and its benefits, and then we will be giving a step-by-step manual to help you revert back to the stock firmware.
If you want to download and install Stock ROM on LG STYLUS 3, then you must consider this guide. This guide has been arranged step by step for the ease to follow but don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s importance in this guide, if you didn’t follow the guide correctly you can end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about LG STYLUS 3 Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
Install Stock ROM on LG STYLUS 3 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an android device.You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware.If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that.You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed with phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your LG STYLUS 3.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade LG STYLUS 3.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on LG STYLUS 3.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help about any problems within our reach
- LG USB drivers should be installed on your PC
- This is Only For LG G4 US Cellular US991
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Steps to Download and Install LG Stylus 3 Stock ROM
- Download and Install LG Flash tool on your PC (download section above)
- Download LG Stylus 3 Stock ROM
- Now Boot your device into the download mode, you can do by pressing and holding Volume down button while connecting it to PC using USB cable.
- Now Open Lg Flash tool on your PC (tapping LGFlashtool2014.exe)
- Once launched, Choose GSM type from the menu
- Go to “Select Kdz file”, find and locate the downloaded firmware file. (Stock ROM)
- Then just select normal Flash and don’t do any other changes
- Click ‘start’ to begin the Flashing process. It will take some time so wait till the process is completed
- Once Flashing done, your device should be unbricked and you should have the stock ROM / Firmware on your device.
If you have any queries regarding this, feel free to ask in the comment section. 🙂