Download/Install Lineage OS 14.1 On RIVO RHYTHM RX40 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat): Today, we are here to share with you detailed information regarding the latest Lineage OS 14.1 and how you can easily download and install it on your Rivo Rhythm RX40. This post is especially for those Android users who have never had any experience using Custom ROMs. Once you go through this post, you will get enough knowledge that you will feel comfortable enough with the idea of using a Custom ROM. As most of you might know, Custom ROMs have several benefits like helping you get options to tinker with the settings, customize the interface, have minimum bloatware, and get more features than the firmware it is based on. In case you are a Rivo Rhythm RX40 owner who is interested in installing this new Custom ROM, then continue reading this post, and then follow the guide mentioned below.
Lineage OS or previously known as CyanogenMod is one of the most popular lines of Custom ROMs available for Android platform at the moment. Lineage OS has repeatedly come up with some world class Custom ROMs which has turned out to be the primary reason for its immense success. Recently, the latest version of Lineage OS named Lineage OS 14.1 was released officially. This new Custom ROM is based on Android 7.1 Nougat Source Code, and it comes with most of the features of Android 7.1 Nougat along with some extra customizable options. It also gives the user complete control of the Android device.
Not many of you might know about Rivo but it is a really good brand which has released some really cool smartphones. Its Rhythm RX40 comes with a 4.0-inch display screen, 512 MB RAM, 4 GB internal storage, a 5 MP rear camera, and a 1750mAh battery. It runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS and its other features include WLAN, Bluetooth, Audio 3.5 mm jack, dual-SIM standby, and more.
About Android 7.1.2 Nougat / Lineage OS 14.1:
The Android 7.1.2 Nougat Update is an incremental update that which comes with a number of bug fixes and optimizations. All the features from Android 7.0 and 7.1 are available in Android 7.1.2 Nougat. The performance and system stability is much improved with the latest update. One of the silent features introduced in 7.1.2 is fingerprint gestures
- [Download Links Added] Official Lineage OS 14.1.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data.Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On Fairphone 2.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
Download Lineage OS 14.1 For RIVO RHYTHM RX40
- Official Lineage OS 14.1 For RIVO RHYTHM RX40
- Download Official GApps For Official Lineage OS 14.1 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 (If you want root access)
Steps To Install Lineage OS 14.1 On RIVO RHYTHM RX40 | Android 7.1.2 Nougat Update
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.
Note: Images used in this posts are not owned by us and are the properties of respective persons
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.