Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On Tecno Camon C7 | Android 8.0 Oreo: We have a great news for All the users of Tecno Camon C7 as unofficial LineageOS 15.0 is now made available for the device which means users can now update Tecno Camon C7 to Android 8.0 Oreo via LineageOS 15 unofficially
Special thanks to KoDE_61 for developing the ROM.Remember the ROM is an unofficial build of Lineage OS 15 and based On Android 8.0 Oreo Source code.Even though the ROM comes with all the latest features and functionality of Android Oreo, some features might not work properly as it is still in the development stage. So, you have to wait till the official nightly builds of Lineage OS 15 to arrive to have a stable build. But you can test it out without any issue. Just follow the below instructions to UpdateTecno Camon C7 To Android 8.0 Oreo via Lineage OS 15.
Android Oreo 8.0 was launched last month by Google to the Google Pixel and the Nexus devices. It comes with a lot of customization options and features like the picture in picture mode, lockscreen shortcuts and app notification badges. If you want to experience the latest version of Android on your device, then you can follow the guide below to manually Download and Install Lineage OS 15 OnTecno Camon C7.
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]Related Posts[/su_heading]
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
- This guide is only for the Tecno Camon C7
- A complete Android backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- TWRP or CWM must be installed on your android device.
- Download ADB and Fastboot for your device.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Download Android 8.0 Lineage OS 15 for Tecno Camon C7 > Download
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
How To Install Lineage OS 15 On Tecno Camon C7 | Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.