Download And Install Paranoid Android 7.3.0 Latest Version On Supported devices: Paranoid Android is one of the most popular custom ROMs available for Android. They are in the software development game for a long time and they are also one of the major competitors for the Lineage OS custom ROM. Paranoid Android was revived most recently and they have been releasing custom ROMs for popular Android devices with new and innovative features that are not present in the stock version of Android or Vanilla Custom ROMs.
Recently, a new update has been released for the Paranoid Android custom ROM with the version number 7.3.0 and this update comes with a few new and interesting features and apps. Some of the features that come with this update includes a new camera app, new customizations to the default launcher app and patches to the Blueborne malware.
Currently, the Paranoid Android ROM supports most popular devices from Google, OnePlus, Sony and other popular OEMs. Even though the latest version of Android have been released, the ROM version 7.3.0 is still based on Android Nougat 7.1.2. However, it does come with a few updates like quick settings tile reordering, floating window mode and immersive mode. If you want to install the Paranoid Android 7.3.0 ROM on your device, then you can follow our guide below.
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]New Android 8.0 Oreo Related Updated Posts[/su_heading]
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]Some Popular Posts You May Like[/su_heading]
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
- Download Paranoid Android 7.3.0> Download
- Download GApps For Paranoid Android ROM (PA GApps)
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
How To Install Paranoid Android 7.3.0 On Supported Device
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.