Download and Install Stock ROM On Leagoo Z9 [Official Firmware]: If you own a Leagoo Z9 and now searching for the stock firmware of the device, then you landed on the right page. The official Stock Firmware / Flash File of Leagoo Z9 is now available for download. You just need to ask for the permission to download the file. We are sharing a step by step guide to install Leagoo Z9 Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Leagoo Z9 Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down. The firmware file name is Leagoo_Z9_MT6580_OS3.0_Lite_E_20181023.zip.
Leagoo Z9 was released in October 2018. It comes equipped with a 5-inch display with screen resolution of 480 x 854 pixels. It runs Android 8.1 Oreo Go edition. It is powered by a Quad core CPU MTK 6580 CPU coupled with 1 GB of RAM and 16 flash storage. The device sports a 0.3 MP front Camera and 2 MP Back camera. It houses a 2000 mAh Battery non-removable battery.
There are many reasons why a user wants to install the stock firmware. The main reason is to fix a bricked device. Sometimes users brick their devices in the process of rooting and the only way to fix that is flashing back the stock firmware. The other reason is to fix a sluggish or laggy device. With time android devices slow down and by flashing the stock firmware can fix the problem.
Install Official Stock ROM On Leagoo Z9 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Leagoo Z9 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Leagoo Z9
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Leagoo Z9 ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Leagoo Z9
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Leagoo Z9
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Leagoo Z9
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Leagoo Z9 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Leagoo Z9
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/flash-mediatek-stock-roms-sp-flash-tool-mtk-android-smartphones/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#4d45a8″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How to Flash MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool[/su_button]
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.