Download and Install Stock ROM On Swipe Elite Envy [Official Firmware]: If you are using Swipe Elite Envy and looking for the stock firmware of the device then you have landed on the right page. The Official Stock ROM Flashable firmware is now made available for users, which means the user can download the firmware manually and flash it.
The firmware file name is Swipe_Elite_Envy_MSM8909_20180308_6.0.zip. It can only be flashed with QSPT Tool. The firmware is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and the size is about 1.47 GB so it is recommended to have a stable internet collection while downloading the firmware file.
Here we will be using QPST tool to flash the firmware. We are sharing a step by step guide to install the Swipe Elite Envy Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Swipe Elite Envy Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
Install Official Stock ROM On Swipe Elite Envy (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Swipe Elite Envy Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: QPST Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Swipe Elite Envy
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Swipe Elite Envy ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Swipe Elite Envy
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Swipe Elite Envy
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Swipe Elite Envy
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 P)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Download Android P Themed ROM For Any Android (Dot Os 2.3)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Download the QPST
- Install the Swipe Mobile Drivers on your PC.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Download Swipe Elite Envy Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Stock ROM Firmware for Swipe Elite Envy – Download
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Swipe Elite Envy
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section and download the QPST File.
- After downloading, you will find two files Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder then Install the QPST.exe on your windows
- Once it is installed, go to the Installed Location on the main Drive (C)
- Open the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- After that Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program bootloaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (make sure you have extracted the ROM Zip file)
- Click On Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- After all this click download, wait for the download to finish (it will find a new driver, install that)
- Now, wait for the process to finish. Once it is done, remove your device from PC and you have installed Stock ROM on Swipe Elite Envy .