Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On Xiaomi Mi Note | Android 8.0 Oreo: Xiaomi Mi Note was the first device of Xiaomi Mi Note Series and was released back in 2015.Since then Xiaomi has released some Xiaomi Note devices and the latest Xiaomi Mi Note 3 is released this week
Xiaomi phones come with a skinned version of Android called “MIUI“.Some users like that and some hate that.There are users who prefer stock vanilla android.So for those users, Custom ROMs are the only way to go with and Now the unofficial LineageOS 15.0 is available For Mi Note.Follow the guide to Flash Lineage OS 15 On Xiaomi Mi Note via TWRP
Xiaomi has revealed the full list of Xiaomi phones which will get the official Android 8.0 Oreo update and Xiaomi Mi Note is not on that list.You can check the full list here > List of Xiaomi Devices Getting Official Android Oreo Update (Mi/Redmi) | Android 8.0.But If you are a Xiaomi Mi Note user and want to update your device to Android 8.0 Oreo, then we have got you covered.Follow the guide to Update Xiaomi Mi Note To Android 8.0 Oreo Via LineageOS 15 (LOS 15).You can check out our post > List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update | Android Oreo
Table Of Contents
- This guide is only for the Xiaomi Mi Note
- A complete Android backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- TWRP or CWM must be installed on your android device.
- Download ADB and Fastboot for your device.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Download Android 8.0 Lineage OS 15 for Xiaomi Mi Note > Download
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
How To Install Lineage OS 15 On Xiaomi Mi Note | Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram