Guide: How to Download & Install OxygenOS 3.0.2 OTA Zip On OnePlus 2
The OnePlus 2 has received another update and it is OxygenOS 3.0.2.This is the latest OTA Update for OnePlus 2.We have the direct links to Download OxygenOS 3.0.2 Firmware OTA Zip file.You can wait for the OTA Update to come or you can manually Update OnePlus 2 to OxygenOS 3.0.2 OTA via recovery.
This OTA Update link is posted by Aureatron in OnePlus forums.He mentioned that he got the update and he was on OxygenOS 3.0.1 beta version.We have posted a guide to [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download & Install OxygenOS 3.0.1 Community Build On OnePlus 2.So make sure that your device is running on OxygensOS 3.0.1 beta version.
You can manually check for the OTA update.Go to settings >> about phone>>System update.If the OTA is not available for you then you have to wait for few days or you can Download & manually Install OxygenOS 3.0.2 OTA Zip On OnePlus 2.
[symple_box color=”red” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]
Note: This method won’t erase your device’s data.Still we recommend taking a proper backup of your important data.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
[su_box title=”Related Guides:” box_color=”#382bf6″ radius=”2″]
- Download & Install OxygenOS 3.0.1 Community Build On OnePlus 2
- Download & Install OxygenOS 3.0 Beta On OnePlus 2
- How to Root OnePlus 2 On Oxygen OS 3.0
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
→Make sure you have Oxygen OS 3.0.1
→Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (Only for custom recovery users)
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your OnePlus 2 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
[icon name=”download” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] DOWNLOADS
For More Info visit the source page here
How to Flash / Install OxygenOS 3.0.2 OTA Zip On OnePlus 2
Note:This method is for nonrooted users with stock recovery but it should work on TWRP too.
- First, download OxygenOS 3.0.2 Zip from the download section
- Connect your OnePlus 2 to PC and put Zip file anywhere in the phone Internal Storage.
- Now boot in recovery mode.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to flash the firmware using stock recovery.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Install Stock Firmware/ROM On OnePlus Devices
- Done!!!! Your Oneplus 2 now has the latest OxygenOS 3.0.2 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂