Here we will be sharing direct links to Download Official CM13 ROM For Htc One M9 (Himaul) and a full step by step installation guide.Htc One M9 becomes the second Htc device to get official CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 ROM after Htc One M8 (2014).We have already posted an article on Download & Install Official CM13 ROM ON Htc One M8 (2014).You can easily download the ROM from CyanogenMod website and flash / Install it via Custom recovery like TWRP.Follow the guide below to know how to Download & Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM For Htc One M9 (Himaul)
This CyanogenMod 13 ROM is an official ROM and developed by Team CM which means this is safe to use and you will get official support from Team CyanogenMod.The ROM is currently in nightly and that means there will be few bugs present but don’t worry you will receive updates every day which will fix those bugs.But we recommend not to use this as a daily driver.
This Official CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 ROM is based on CM13 source code & latest android 6.0 Marshmallow.So if you want a clean Marshmallow ROM with some extra useful features for Htc One M9 then you should try out this ROM.
→ Step by Step Guide to safely Download & Flash Official CM13 ROM For Htc One M9 (Himaul)
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before beginning this process
->>This is only For Htc One M9 Codename Himaul So check your model number before flashing the ROM
How to Safely Install / Flash Official CM13 ROM For Htc One M9
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Htc One M9 2015 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
→ Install Download Official CM13 ROM For Htc One M9 (Himaul)
- The latest version of a custom recovery (CWM or TWRP) should be installed on your phone.For Help->>How to Root and Install TWRP on HTC One M9 in 5 min
- Take a proper backup (Nandroid ROM Backup) of all the important data
- Enable USB debugging option on your Htc from Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Check the battery level of your phone, it should be more than 50%
Download Official CM13 ROM For Htc One M9 (Himaul)
How to Install Guide
- First of all check Pre-requirement section above
- Now Download both CM 13 ROM For Htc One M9 and Gapps Zip For marshmallow Files from the download section above
- Then connect your device to PC via micro USB
- Now transfer both files to the internal memory of your Canadian
- Next,reboot your device into recovery
- First thing to do is take a nandroid backup
- Next, flash CM13 ROM and Gapps 6.0 from the recovery main menu–>>Install
- Then do a factory reset (Clear cache and Clear Data)
- Once above steps are completed reboot your device from the recovery main menu from–>>>Reboot system
- Done!!! Now your device will be rebooting
- Don’t panic, Fresh reboot may take up to 10 min
- Now your Htc One M9 should have CM13
For detailed help on installation visit this post–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.