Download and Install OxygenOS 5.1.3 for OnePlus 5 / OnePlus 5T (Full Rom + OTA): After releasing Oxygen OS 5.0.2 For OnePlus 5 and 5T a few weeks ago, now OnePlus has started rolling out the new OxygenOS 5.1.3 for OnePlus 5 / OnePlus 5T. Although not a major update, the OxygenOS 5.1.3 is more stable now. The all-new OxygenOS 5.1.3 update comes with system security enhancement, fixes for stability problems with the Bluetooth connection for cars. The update is rolling out in a few regions and will be available across the globe in a few days.
The new rolling out update, the OxygenOS 5.1.3 for OnePlus 5 / OnePlus 5T is also coming out with a lot of improvements and features. The main features of the update include some major bug fixes which were available in the previous build, improvements in camera, and improvements in other apps. Other than all these the latest Android security patch is also included in the update. If you want then follow the guide to Update OnePlus 5 / OnePlus 5T to OxygenOS 5.1.3 manually.
The update started to roll out as an Over the Air or OTA update and many users have already received it. If you are a OnePlus 5 / OnePlus 5T user and didn’t receive the update, you will probably receive it in the coming days. You also have an option to download and flash the update manually. The steps to follow to do a manual flash of the update on to your OnePlus 5 / OnePlus 5T will be explained in this article.
What’s new in OxygenOS 5.1.3 :
- Google’s Latest May 2018 Android Security Patches
- Updated bootloader for system security enhancement
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed stability issue with the Bluetooth connection for cars
- Best Custom ROMs For OnePlus 5T | Android Oreo (8.0/8.1) ROMs
- List Of Best Custom ROMs For OnePlus 5 (Android Oreo and Nougat)
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 5 / OnePlus 5T users.
- Make sure that you have latest ADB and fastboot drivers installed on Windows and Mac/Linux.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
Download OxygenOS 5.1.3 for OnePlus 5 / OnePlus 5T (Full ROM + OTA)
- If you want to update to OxygenOS 5.1.3 From OxygenOS 5.1.2 for OnePlus 5 OTA link – Download || Mirror
- Download OxygenOS 5.1.3 Full ROM for OnePlus 5 – Download || Mirror
- If you want to Update from OxygenOS 5.1.2 to OxygenOS 5.1.3 for OnePlus 5T – Download
- OxygenOS 5.1.3 Full ROM for OnePlus 5T – Download
Steps to install OxygenOS 5.1.3 On OnePlus 5 / OnePlus 5T
You can use two different methods to install the downloaded OxygenOS 5.1.3 update on your OnePlus 5 / OnePlus 5T manually. Both the methods are listed below, please read through to find out.
ADB and fastboot method
This will require you to connect your device to a computer and do it. USB debugging should be enabled on your OnePlus 5 / OnePlus 5T. Now follow the linked guide to Install the update with adb sideload.
This method allows you to install the downloaded update directly from your OnePlus 5 / OnePlus 5T. The steps to do this are:
- Save the downloaded update file into the internal memory of your OnePlus 5 / OnePlus 5T
- Open settings
- Tap on system updates
- Tap on the settings icon
- Select local upgrade
- Select the saved OTA update file
- When prompted select upgrade now option
Hope you are clear with the installation guide. If you have any queries please leave a comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.