In this post, we are sharing a Direct download link to Download Verizon LG G3 Official Android Marshmallow 6.0 ROM (Port) model number VS985.This is ported into Verizon LG G3 from LG G3 D855.
If you don’t have a computer then you can flash the Official Marshmallow 6.0 Stock ROM Flashable Zips via a custom recovery like TWRP.Don’t worry we will be the sharing direct download links to LG G3 Official Marshmallow Flashable ROM ZIPs Android 6.0 and step by step installation Guide
This Verizon LG G3 Official Android Marshmallow 6.0 ROM (Port) is shared TekCafe.You can simply flash these updates Zip file via any custom recovery (TWRP).
As you guys know, Verizon is very slow in updating their devices to the latest android updates.But this port of an official LG G3 Marshmallow firmware for the Verizon LG G3 is definitely something a great news.We highly recommend you to try/install on your device.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Verizon LG G3 VS985 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
IF You Want To Root LG G3 On Latest Official Android Marshmallow 6.0 30B Firmware, Check Out This Guide > How to Root LG G3 Android Marshmallow 6.0 30B Firmware
Download Verizon LG G3 Official Android Marshmallow 6.0 ROM (Port)
How To Flash / Install Verizon LG G3 Official Android Marshmallow 6.0 ROM (Port)
- Make sure you have TWRP Installed On Your Verizon LG G3
- Now Download all the Flashable Zip files from the download section.
- Then connect your LG G3 to your PC and transfer the Zip file to the internal memory of LG G3
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery
- Take a nandroid backup (important)
- Perform a Factory reset from the recovery.If running stock ROM without Root then skip this step
- Go to Install section In TWRP Menu
- Now flash the Marshmallow Port ROM
- Reboot system
- DONE!!!. Your Verizon LG G3 should now be running Android 6.0 Marshmallow Ported ROM
Now Official CyanogenMod 13 is also available For LG G3
If you have any questions related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below.