In this guide, you will be able to Download and Install Huawei P9 Plus B377 Nougat Update. Huawei turned many heads last year with their partnership for the best and the last ever Nexus device to exist – the Nexus 6P. Since then, Huawei has made a name for themselves in the budget as well as the premium market of smartphones as well. The Huawei P9 Plus is a great example of their recent success, and recently came along the brand new Huawei Mate 9, the successor to the Plus widely popular Mate 8. But today, we’re going to be talking about the Huawei P9 Plus.
The P9 was released with Android Marshmallow out of the box, and has since been provided many little software updates to eliminate bugs and add some new features, and this proves that the company is keen to provide quality assurance even after an year has passed with the device being released. Well, very recently, Huawei also made the Beta version of Android Nougat available to the Huawei P9 Plus, and users are happier than ever.
This update rolls out in phase wise manner through OTA. You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. To check Go to Settings > About Phone Section > Software Update.If the Update is not yet available on your device then you have to wait for few more days for the update to come or you can follow this detailed guide to Download and Install the firmware to Update European Huawei P9 Plus To B377 Android 8.0 Nougat Manually
This is an official update, meaning you won’t need to worry about any void warranty stickers. If you would like to learn how to Download and Install Huawei P9 Plus B377 Nougat Update, then look no further.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- A complete backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Follow all the steps correctly or you may brick your device.
- This firmware update is only for Huawei P9 B377
Download Huawei P9 Plus B377 Nougat Update File
Nougat update for Europe Huawei P9 Plus VIE-L29C432B377
Steps To Install Huawei P9 Plus B377 Nougat Update
- Your Huawei P9 Plus bootloader must be unlocked
- Custom Recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed on your Huawei P9 Plus.
- Now boot your device into Custom recovery
- Now in the custom recovery, you will see couples of options.
- You have to flash the update.zip file which you have downloaded from the download section.
- Now flash update_full_VIE-L09_hw_xx.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
[symple_box color=”gray” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]Note:
you can flash these files just like custom ROMs, for help follow the linked guide
- Reboot your device now.
If you have any queries regarding this then feel free to ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.