Download/Install Android 8.1 Oreo On Asus Zenfone 2 Laser [AOSPExtended Oreo] | (codename: Z00L/Z00T): The Zenfone 2 Laser was an entry-level Android device from Asus.It was launched in 2015.The device has a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels at a PPI of 267 pixels per inch.It is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 CPU coupled with 2GB of RAM.It sports 16GB of internal storage (Expandable up to 128GB via a microSD card).The Asus ZenFone 2 Laser (ZE550KL) features a 13 MP rear and a 5 MP front camera.The device runs Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box and houses a 3000mAh removable battery.
Resurrection Remix’s latest unofficial build v6.0.0 has been released for many smartphones.The latest build is based on Android 8.1 Oreo which is the latest Android version.Now Asus Zenfone 2 Laser codenamed blanc has started getting the AOSPExtended Oreo Custom ROM.If you are a Asus Zenfone 2 Laser user then you can Update Asus Zenfone 2 Laser To Android 8.1 Oreo Via AOSPExtended Oreo.
Your device should have root access and TWRP recovery should also be installed to install this latest ROM. The download links and installation procedure is given with this article please read through. With the Android 8.1 ROM, you will also need to download the latest Gapps supported by Android 8.1 Oreo to have the full experience.
But remember these are initial releases so may have some bugs but in future updates, everything will be fixed.So if you are interested, you can install this ROM on your device by following this guide.We have left some steps for you to be able to learn How to Download and Install AOSPExtended Oreo On Asus Zenfone 2 Laser (Android 8.1 Oreo ROM)
Check Out Our latest Post
- Install Dirty Unicorns Oreo ROM on Zenfone 2 Laser [Android 8.1]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On Zenfone 2 Laser | Android 8.0 Oreo
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Asus Zenfone 2 Laser only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (rooted users) and How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
- AOSPExtended Oreo ROM (Z00L – Official)
- AOSPExtended Oreo ROM (Z00T – Official)
- UnOfficial GApps For 8.1 ROMs
Steps To Install Android 8.1 Oreo On Asus Zenfone 2 Laser [AOSPExtended Oreo]
- Download the ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your Asus Zenfone 2 Laser using your data cable.
- Reboot your Asus Zenfone 2 Laser into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on your device How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on Asus Zenfone 2 Laser. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favourite feature in the newest build of RR v6.0.0 built off of Android 8.1 Oreo!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.