In this guide, you will learn How to Install CM 13 On AT&T Galaxy S2 codename Skyrocket (I727) Android Marshmallow 6.0 ROM.Now AT&T Galaxy S2 users can try out the unofficial CyanogenMod 13 ROM which is now available for download.If you want this ROM then follow the guide below on How to Flash CM 13 On AT&T Galaxy S2
There are many unofficial CM 13 ROM available for many devices and we have covered all of them if you want to Install an unofficial but functional CM 13 then check out our Category CyanogenMod to find out if there is CM 13 available for your Phone or not.
Android Marshmallow 6.0 ROMs for Other Galaxy S2 Models
- How to Install CM 13 On T-Mobile Galaxy S2 Android Marshmallow 6.0
- How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow On Galaxy S2 Plus Via Pure AOSP ROM
CyanogenMod 13 (Android 6.0 Marshmallow) For Android devices (Check out CM 13 available for your device or not)
If you have an AT&T Galaxy S2 and you want to try the Android Marshmallow 6.0 on your device, then you can try out this CyanogenMod ROM.This ROM Build is pretty stable and looks good to us for your daily usage needs.The Only Functional Bugg is that NFC doesn’t work.Remember this is the first release of the ROM.In future Updates, everything will be fixed.
This ROM is developed by bryan2894 over Xda.The ROM is not developed by Team CM but it is based on the CM 13 Source code released few months ago by Team CM.It is On Android Marshmallow 6.0
→ How to safely Install CM 13 On AT&T Galaxy S2 Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM
→This is only for Galaxy S2 AT&T code name Skyrocket (I727) so don’t try this on other models.
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your AT&T Galaxy S2 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your Device.If you don’t have TWRP recovery On your phone then follow this guide to install TWRP–>>How to Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot On Any Android Device
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
- This is not a straightaway process.You have to virtually repartition your Galaxy S2 to ext4 via TWRP recovery to be able to install CM13 (Important)
→ Safely Install CM 13 On AT&T Galaxy S2
How to Safely Install CM 13 On AT&T Galaxy S2 Android Marshmallow 6.0 ROM
Step By Step Guide
- Download the CM 13 Marshmallow ROM and Gapps file from above links
- After that, Connect your device to PC and transfer the ROM and Gapps file to it. Disconnect the device then. Remember the location of the files on the device.
- Then Boot your Galaxy S2 AT&T into recovery mode. If you are rooted, you can use Quick Boot app from play store. To manually boot into recovery mode, do this:
- Power off the device. Wait for 4-5 seconds after screen goes off.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power button together until you see anything on the screen. Then let go of the buttons.You will enter recovery mode soon, and should see TWRP recovery. If you see an Android with an exclamation mark, then you need to install TWRP recovery for this (linked above).
- [Important] Virtually re-partition to ext4: Select Wipe »Advanced Wipe » Tick/check Internal Storage » select “Repair or Change File System” » select “Change File System” » select “EXT4”, and then swipe to start formatting the internal SD card.
└ (This will erase everything on internal SD card, make sure you backup before doing this)
- After doing all the steps now Flash the CM 13 ROM and Gapps via TWRP for Help follow this link→ How to Install CM13 Or AOSP Marshmallow ROMs Via TWRP Recovery On Any Android Phone
- Done!!! Now your AT&T Galaxy S2 should be running the CM 13 ROM Android 6.0 Marshmallow