Guide: How to Install N920AUCU2BPE6 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Update On AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920A.Simple steps to update AT&T Galaxy Note 5 to Official Android Official Marshmallow Firmware (OTA Update).Here we are sharing to ways to install the update.You can use Odin flash too; to Install N920AUCU2BPE6 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Update On AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920A or you can sideload the firmware file.
Good news for all users of AT&T variants of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920A. You can finally update your device and get a taste of the Marshmallow Firmware. While the AT&T support page states it to be the Android 6.0 version, a good load of users at XDA points out that it actually is the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Touchwiz firmware from Samsung. Well, even if it isn’t, it is based on the much sought-after MMB29K AOSP source.
It doesn’t matter if you have the Android 5.1 Lollipop or even earlier versions, your Note 5 could be updated to the latest firmware. While the full firmware for AT&T is never easily available, the Android 6.0.1 N920AUCU2BPE6 OTA updates we have here could be flashed using the ADB sideload method most phones support.
- Android version: 6.0.1
- Baseband version: N920AUCU2BPE6
- Build Number: MMB29K.N920AUCU2BPE6
- Size: 1.37GB
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- This guide is only for T-Mobile Note 5, so don’t try on other models.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your AT&T Galaxy Note 5 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure you have G920AUCU2APB2 on your phone. Check Settings > System > About Devices > Baseband version.
- Download & Install Galaxy USB drivers on your computer,
- Enable USB debugging on your AT&T Note 5. smartphone.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging
- Take a backup of your apps & data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
Sideload firmware files
If your current build is N920AUCU2APB2 download (1.4GB)
If your current build is N920AUCS2APE3 download (1.4GB)
If you want to flash it via Odin then download the Odin version (.tar) of the firmware
Marshmallow N920AUCU2BPE6 Firmware Odin file
HOW TO INSTALL N920AUCU2APB2 ANDROID 6.0.1 MARSHMALLOW UPDATE ON AT&T GALAXY Note 5
Step By step Guide:
Image Source: Pexels.com
First, check you current software version and download the right firmware, then follow this guide to flash the firmware via ADB sideload
- Download & Install latest Odin On your PC
- Then download the firmware from the download section above
- Now follow the guide to flash N920AUCU2BPE6 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Update On AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Guide How To Install A Stock Firmware Using Odin
If you have any question related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂