Guide: How To Install TWRP Recovery & Root Xiaomi Mi Max (Step By Step Tutorial). If you are willing to get root access on your device, then you have landed on the right page.
Great news for all Xiaomi Mi Max users. Xiaomi Mi Max now has the latest TWRP 3.0.0.TeamWin has released latest TWRP 3.0.0 custom recovery for Xiaomi Mi Max codenamed Hydrogen. That means now you can flash the TWRP recovery using ADB & fastboot commands.
After installing the TWRP recovery, you can flash/install the latest SuperSu root file using TWRP recovery to get root access on your Xiaomi Mi Max. It is a very simple and easy process. Just follow the step by step guide to safely Install TWRP Recovery & Root Xiaomi Mi Max.
[su_box title=”Related Guides:” box_color=”#382bf6″ radius=”2″]
- Download & Install MIUI 8 China Alpha ROM On Xiaomi Devices
- How To Install Stock Firmware OTA Update Zip / Fastboot Files On Xiaomi Devices
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery
- Setup ADB & fastboot On Your Computer (Windows)
- First download Mi USB drivers on your computer,
- Then enable USB debugging.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=“”] How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi Mi Max using Mi Flash Unlock too.Follow this guide > Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Xiaomi Device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download TWRP Recovery for Mi Max.
- [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download SuperSu (Download v2.67)
How To Install TWRP Recovery & Root Xiaomi Mi Max
- Make sure that you have read the pre-requirements section and done all the required things
- Now download theTWRP from the download section and put it inside the ADB folder
- Now follow the guide to Flash / Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Mi Max.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot On Any Android Device
- Once TWRP is installed reboot your phone
- Now download the SuperSu from the download section and transfer it to the internal memory of the device
- Now again Boot your device into recovery and flash the SuperSu root file.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
- Once process is completed, reboot your device
- Done!! your device should be rooted
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂