If you are looking for Karbonn Platinum P9 2018 Official Firmware (Flash File), then you are at the right place here with a detailed installation guide with download links. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Karbonn Platinum P9 2018 Stock ROMs down if you want you can read it from down.
Karbonn Platinum P9 2018 comes with a 5.45″ display with a screen resolution of 480 x 960 pixels. The device is powered by Quad-core, 1.4 GHz processor coupled with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of ROM with an expandable option up to 64 GB via micoSD card slot. It houses a 2500 mAh battery. It has an 8 MP rear and + 2 MP camera front camera. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box.
This guide has been arranged step by step for the ease to follow but doesn’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s importance in this guide if you didn’t follow the guide correctly you can end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about the device’s Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down. We will be using SP flash tool here to flash the firmware as the device is powered by MediaTek CPU.
Install Official Stock ROM On Karbonn Platinum P9 2018 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
The uploaded firmware file name is karbonn_Platinum_P9v1008. The firmware is based on Android 8.1 Oreo Os and around 1.24 GB in size. The firmware is for MediaTek powered variant of the device only.
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Karbonn Platinum P9 2018 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Karbonn Platinum P9 2018
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Karbonn Platinum P9 2018 Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool
- Download Stock ROM For Karbonn Platinum P9 2018 (Upload Credit: romprovider website)
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Karbonn Platinum P9 2018
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.