The unofficial Lineage OS 17.1 is now available for Redmi K20 Pro. You can now download and install the latest Lineage OS 17.1 On Redmi K20 Pro | Android 10 (davinci) as the ROM is made available for the device. We are thankful to Recognized Xda Member abhishek987 for the ROM.
The Redmi K20 Pro comes equipped with a 6.39-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. The device is powered by a 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor coupled with 6GB/8GB of RAM options. The device houses a 4,000mAh battery. It also supports proprietary fast charging.
It has 64GB of inbuilt storage (base variant). The Redmi K20 Pro is a dual-SIM smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Redmi K20 Pro sports a Triple camera setup on the rear side. It has a 48-megapixel primary camera, a second 8-megapixel camera and a 13-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. It sports a 20-megapixel camera on the front for selfies. The Redmi K20 Pro runs Android 9.0 Pie out of the box and later updated to Android 10.
1. Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
2. Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
3. Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 17.1 On Redmi K20 Pro.
- Lineage OS 17.1 for Redmi K20 Pro: Download Link || Check the Development Page for latest link
- Download GApps For Lineage OS 17.1 ROMs
How to Install Lineage OS 17.1 On Redmi K20 Pro | Android 10 (Unofficial)
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Official Lineage OS 17.1 Based on Android 10. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.