In this guide, we gonna show you How to download and install the stock ROM on Doogee X9 Mini . If you are the users of Doogee X9 Mini then this guide is for you. If you are not able to find the stock ROM for your device then your research will end here. We have provided the downloaded which is based on the Android Marshmallow 6.0. Nougat Firmware On Doogee X9 Mini
It has amazing specifications, it is powered by Quad-Core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex-A7 MPcore and it has GPU of ARM Mali-400 MP2. It has RAM of 1Gb and 8 GB of internal storage, it has 5 MP front camera and 5 Megapixels with Dual-LED and AF Rear Camera and also has a 2000 mAh battery. Nougat Firmware On Doogee X9 Mini
The installation process is quite easy just you have to download the required things from the download section. For installing this stock ROM you have to take the help of SP Flash tool software. If you already knew the process of installing then you don’t need to take the help of installation part or if you don’t know the process then you can take the help from the installation part.
This guide has been arranged step by step for the ease to follow but don’t try to skip any step because every step has its importance in this guide, if you didn’t follow the guide correctly you can end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Doogee X9 Mini Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
Install Official Stock ROM On Doogee X9 Mini (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an android device.You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware.If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that.You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed with phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Doogee X9 Mini ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Doogee X9 Mini .
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Doogee X9 Mini .
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Doogee X9 Mini .
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help about any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Nougat Firmware On Doogee X9 Mini
Step to Download and Install Official Stock ROM On Doogee X9 Mini
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them onto your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be upgraded to Android Nougat
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.