Guide: How to Manually Update Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903F to Marshmallow 6.0.1.Download & Install Official Marshmallow 6.0.1 On Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903F
Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo has started receiving the much-awaited Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware OTA Update.This is a great new for all Galaxy On Series users.Previously Samsung has Updated its Galaxy A series devices and Galaxy J-series devices to official Marshmallow 6.0.1.This update is available via OTA (Over-the-air).The update is currently available in Austria, UK, Greece, Germany, Netherland, Poland regions and will be available in other regions very soon.You can manually check for the marshmallow update from the setting app itself
[symple_box color=”gray” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]To check for the OTA Update, Go to settings About Phone Software Update Check for Update [/symple_box]
The Marshmallow update is available via OTA (Over-the-Air).The OTA Firmware file is around 1.35GB in size.This update is only for SM-G903F variant so don’t try on other models.Thanks to Sammobile, now we got the OTA Update file (.tar).You can download the OTA Update file from the download section and Update Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo to Marshmallow Manually by flashing the Firmware file using Odin Flash tool.Don’t worry we are sharing step by step guide to Install Official Marshmallow 6.0.1 On Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903F
The Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Official Update For Samsung Galaxy Neo SM-G903F is very stable and can be used as a daily driver.It comes with loads of extra useful features, security and stability updates.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.This update comes with loads of bug fixes.
[symple_box color=”green” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]
You may like:
- How to Enable Google Prompt To Make 2-Step Verification On Android (Secure your Google Account)
- How to Hide Your Online Status In Whatsapp On Android
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903F.We will update this post once we have Marshmallow firmware file for other’s model.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903F while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Download & Install Galaxy USB drivers on your computer,
- Enable USB debugging on your Galaxy S5 Neo smartphone.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging
- Take a backup of your apps & data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
[icon name=”cloud-download” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]DOWNLOADS:
Download Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903F Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OTA Update
[su_button url=”www.sammobile.com/firmwares/database/SM-G903F/” style=”flat” background=”#22143b” icon=”icon: download”]Download Here[/su_button]
(Download according to your device’s model number)
Download Odin3 v3.11.1
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/download-odin-3-10-for-free-direct-link/” style=”flat” background=”#22143b” icon=”icon: download”]Download Here[/su_button]
Download and install the latest Odin on your PC
HOW TO MANUALLY INSTALL OFFICIAL Marshmallow 6.0.1 On Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo
Step By step Guide:
- First, read the Pre-requirements section carefully.
- Download the Stock Firmware from the download section above and remember the location
Now Follow the guide to flash the firmware >> How To Install A Stock Firmware Using Odin
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment section.Thanks. 🙂