[Download/Install] Official Android 7.0 Nougat For WE E2 (Stock ROM/Firmware): You can revert your device Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop as now we have the stock official firmware file of WE E2, which means you can now download the WE E2 Stock Firmware and flash it any time via SP Flashing tool when you ever you need.Y
The WE E2 is a Latest entry level Android Smartphone which is Run on android 7.0 OS.It is Powered by a 1.3GHz Quad Core Mediatek MT6580M SoC paired with 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of ROM.It comes with a low resolution 5 inch 480p LCD Screen.It sports a 5MP primary and 2 MP back camera.It houses a 1900 mAh battery.The WE E2 is a Dual sim Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM card, connectivity Option’s include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc.
This guide uses the SP Flash Tool, which is very easy and simple. You can just install the new update of Android Nougat 7.0 on WE E2 using this simple flash tool. We request you to please read the entire guide before proceeding to install to make sure nothing wrong happens.
About the Stock Firmware/ROM:
Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
UI Version: AOSP
Firmware Versions: WE_E2_20171010
Model: WE E2
Release Date: 2017-10-10
Android security patch level: September
Update WE E2 to Android 7.0 Nougat Official Stock Firmware (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an android device.You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware.If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that.You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed with phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of WE E2’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your WE E2.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade WE E2.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on WE E2.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help about any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Steps To download and Install Stock ROM Android 7.0 Nougat On WE E2
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them onto your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be upgraded to Android Nougat
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.