The OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro have started getting the latest November 2019 Patch Update. This update is a very important update as it is carrying a newer patch for the devices along with that many bugs have been addressed and some improvements in the camera department have been done. It will also enhance the user experience. The RAM optimization has been improved.
Currently, the new firmware update is rolling out globally over OTA in an incremental way based on Android 10. So, it can take a few days more than usual. The update brings November 2019 Android Security Patch to both the devices along with some additional fixes. We have provided the official OxygenOS 10.3.0 update changelog for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro.
If you haven’t received the OTA update yet, then you can check it manually from phone Settings > System Updates > Check for update. However, if you want to manually install the firmware update, check out the full installation guide below.
OxygenOS 10.3.0 OTA Changelog for OnePlus 7/7 Pro
Table Of Contents
- Added the notch area display option in the Settings (Settings – Display – Notch display – Hide the notch area)
- Improved the launching speed of some apps
- Optimized the RAM Management
- Optimized the black and white screen issues with some apps
- Improved system stability and general bug fixes
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.11
- Improved the image quality
Download OxygenOS 10.3.0 OTA for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
- OnePlus 7 – Update from 10.0.3 || Full OTA (coming soon)
- OnePlus 7 Pro– Update from 10.0.1 || Full OTA (coming soon)
Steps to Update OxygenOS 10.3.0 OTA On OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
You can use two different methods to install the downloaded OxygenOS 10.3.0 update on your OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro manually. Both methods are listed below. But make sure to follow the pre-requirements at first.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Maintain a 50%-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro users.
- Make sure that you have the latest ADB and fastboot drivers installed on your Windows PC or Mac/Linux.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
ADB & Fastboot Method
This will require you to connect your device to a computer and do it. The USB debugging should be enabled on your OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. Make sure to download and copy the firmware OTA update file depends on the device model. Now, follow the linked guide to Install the update with ADB Sideload.
Local Upgrade Method
This method allows you to install the downloaded update directly from your OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. The steps to do this are:
- Save the downloaded update file into the internal memory of your OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
- Open settings
- Tap on system updates
- Tap on the settings icon
- Select local upgrade
- Select the saved OTA update file
- When prompted select upgrade now option
We hope this guide is helpful to you and you’ve updated your OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro device to OxygenOS 10.3.0 version easily. If you have any queries, please leave a comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram