Another popular ROM has made its way to OnePlus 8 Pro. If you are a fan of Pixel UI or vanilla stock Android’s look, then this ROM is for you. It is a very lightweight and fast ROM. It is based on Google’s Android 10 mobile OS.
We would like to thank sarath280 for sharing the Android 10-based Pixel Experience ROM For OnePlus 8 Pro. Now follow the guide to Install Pixel Experience Android 10 ROM On OnePlus 8 Pro (Android 10).
The OnePlus 8 Pro comes with a 6.78 Fluid AMOLED display (pixels resolution of 1440 x 3168 -120Hz refresh rate), Android 10 Q, 5G + LTE Dual-SIM, an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 coupled with 8-12GB of RAM. It offers 128-256 GB of UFS 3.0 storage. There is a Quad rear camera set up on the backside of the device.
It houses a reasonable 4510 mAh non-removable battery. It supports wireless charging and proprietary fast charging support (30W). It also supports 3W Reverse wireless charging.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Havoc OS Android 10 ROM On your Galaxy device
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
- Download the Android 10 Pixel Experience Android 10 ROM
Other Famous Custom ROM For the Device: List of Best Custom ROM for OnePlus 8 Pro
Steps To Install Pixel Experience Android 10 ROM On OnePlus 8 Pro | Android 10 Update
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link and extract them
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery
- Take a nandroid backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now return to the main menu of TWRP and wipe cache, data, and system before flashing the ROM
- In order to Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe. (Don’t select the internal storage)
- Now return to the main menu of TWRP again and install the ROM which is just a .zip file
- Go to Install -> Install Zip > ROM File (.zip)
- Next flash the Gapps file like custom ROMs
- Last but not least, flash Magisk (optional) if you want to root (not recommended as all devices have different methods)
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Pixel Experience ROM Based on Android 10. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.